Jeffersonville outscored Columbus East 35-16 in the second half to erase a 29-19 halftime deficit to claim its first Hoosier Hills Conference victory Saturday night in girls' basketball action.
The host Red Devils ended a four-game skid with the win.
"We started a little slow, but were able to amp up the defensive intensity in the second half," Jeffersonville coach Matt Pait said. "That made the difference for us."
Haley Vogan led the way for the Red Devils (3-4) with a solid all-around effort. She finished with 19 points, nine rebounds and four assists.
Audrey Wetzel scored a team-high 12 points for the Olympians (5-2).
* Silver Creek 47, Charlestown 46: Alex Tinsley made a layup with 1:10 left in the game to lift the visiting Dragons (5-2, 3-1 Mid-Southern) past the Pirates (2-5, 0-4) in a thriller. Silver Creek made all five of its fourth-quarter free throws.
Alexis McFarland led Silver Creek with 14 points while Emily Clayton added 12. Kaitlin Henning scored 20 points for Charlestown.
* New Albany 52, Jennings County 51: The host Bulldogs (4-3, 1-1 Hoosier Hills) got 13 points and 10 assists from Tanner Marcum and downed the Panthers (4-4, 1-2).
* Floyd Central 57, North Harrison 42: Madison Kaiser scored a game-high 16 points as the host Highlanders (5-2) defeated the Lady Cats (2-7). Teammate Tori Kingsley also chipped in 14 points.
North Harrison was paced by Kendra Lambert and Brittany Knight, who scored 15 points apiece.
* Lanesville 55, Medora 42: Brooklyn Keinsley tallied 19 points and Mahailey Hall added 18 as the host Eagles (5-4) got past the Hornets (5-6).
Hannah Elkins paced Medora with 14 points, and Ashley Lambert had 11.
* Madison 59, Seymour 38: The host Cubs (8-0, 2-0 Hoosier Hills) used a 20-8 edge in the final period to deck the Owls (4-4, 1-1).
Madison, ranked No. 8 in Class 3-A, got 14 points from Olivia Crozier and 10 from Macky Hecox.
Seymour was led by Brianna Gillaspy's 11 points.
* Henry County (Ky.) 45, Shawe Memorial 22: The Lady Cats (2-4) used a stifling man-to-man defense to hold the Hilltoppers (1-4) scoreless in the third quarter.
Cheyenne Clark led Henry County with 20 points.
Jenna Armstrong scored seven points for Shawe Memorial.