1. CPA (17-2): Wins three 10-AA games in four days, leads East Nashville by two games.
2. Blackman (17-0): State's only unbeaten team visits Siegel on Tuesday in 7-AAA showdown.
3. Brentwood (17-2): Opens 11-AAA play with overtime wins over Independence and Hillsboro.
4. Ensworth (11-5): Visits DII-AA East/Middle leader Father Ryan on Tuesday.
5. Siegel (18-1): Extends win streak to 12 with 94-39 win at Riverdale on Friday.
6. Hillsboro (14-2): Antorian Moore expected to return from ankle injury Tuesday at Independence.
7. Kenwood (15-4): Tied for first in District 10-AAA with Dickson County.
8. McGavock (13-4): Alone in first in 12-AAA after Friday's 63-60 win at Hunters Lane.
9. East Nashville (16-3): Loses to Stratford on Thursday, hosts Maplewood on Tuesday.
10. Father Ryan (13-3): Beats Baylor 48-39 on Friday for sixth straight win.
1. Riverdale (18-0): Friday trip to Blackman may give Lady Warriors their strongest challenge of season.
2. Blackman (18-0): Lady Blaze warms up for Riverdale with 46-28 win Friday at Oakland.
3. Columbia (17-3): Defense keys 11-game win streak for Lady Lions, allowing just 29.8 points per game.
4. Oakland (15-2): With freshman post Shelby Gibson out, Lady Patriots have lost two District 7-AAA contests.
5. Ensworth (14-1): After visiting Father Ryan and Girls Prep Lady Tigers will have played four of last five on the road.
6. Cannon Co. (18-2): Lady Lions' eight-game win streak ends Friday against visiting Smith County 64-58.
7. Livingston Acad. (18-4): Non-district matchup with visiting archrival Clarkrange set for Friday.
8. Summertown (15-2): Lady Eagles put perfect District 12-A mark on line Tuesday against Collinwood.
9. Jackson Co. (15-3): Matchup with defending Class A champion Clay County looms after 7-A defeat.
10. Creek Wood (16-2): Perfect District 11-AA start at stake for Lady Red Hawks when Harpeth visits Friday.