With a full slate of sectional games, there were plenty of candidates for Friday's Top Performers. Here's a look at the American Family Insurance All-USA Indy Area Performances of the Day:
10. Trevon Blueitt, Park Tudor: The 2A No. 1 Panthers' junior super recruit had 30 points (21 coming from the free throw line), but the two-time defending state champions fell to Broad Ripple, 69-67.
9. Tony Wills, Ben Davis: Wills led five Giants in double figures as the senior scored a game-high 23 points in an 81-64 win over Decatur Central.
8. Collin Hartman, Cathedral: The IU signee scored a game-high 21 points as the Irish beat Roncalli, 55-43.
7. Alex Etherington, Hamilton Heights: The Huskies' senior scored 22 points and pulled down nine rebounds in a 73-56 win over Muncie Southside.
6. Brogan Gary, Pendleton Heights: The senior sank four 3-pointers and finished with a game-high 23 points in the Arabians' 66-54 win over Richmond.
5. Michael Jones, Tech: The junior scored 30 points to lead the 4A No. 10 Titans past Lawrence Central 62-43.
4. Ian Asher, Danville: The senior poured in 39 points (22 in the first half) and also had four blocks in the Warriors' 80-59 victory over Beech Grove.
3. Darian Fitzgerald, Broad Ripple: The senior made 9-of-11 shots and had a team-high 26 points to help the Rockets past two-time defending state champion Park Tudor, 69-67.
2. Eron Gordon, North Central: The freshman sensation had a game-high 27 points to lead the Panthers past Fishers, 70-66.
1. Michael Volovic, Carmel: The senior sank a 3-pointer at the buzzer to lead the 4A No. 1 Greyhounds past Noblesville, 43-40. Volovic had a team-high 14 points for the defending 4A champions.
Other notable performances from Friday's games:
Gabe Leschot and Chase Parker, Broad Ripple: While Darian Fitzgerald led the way, the Rockets got major contributions from several players in their 69-67 win over 2A No. 1 Park Tudor. The junior Leschot hit all five of his 3-point attempts and had 17 points before fouling out and senior Parker scored the game winning basket in an upset of the two-time defending state champions.
Trey Lyles, Tech: The junior top recruit had 10 points as the 4A No. 10 Titans rolled over Lawrence Central, 62-43.
Jalen Coleman, Cathedral: The sophomore guard added 10 points in the Irish's 55-43 victory over Roncalli.
Darius Latham, North Central: The IU football signee had 13 points and nine rebounds in the Panthers' 70-66 win over Fishers.
Jaylon Brown, Fishers: The Evansville recruit scored 13 of his 17 points in the fourth quarter, but it wasn't quite enough as North Central beat the Tigers 70-66.
C.J. Coleman, Mt. Vernon: The junior had 16 points in the 3A No. 1 Marauders' 37-30 victory over defending state champion Guerin Catholic.
Troy Spears, Martinsville: The junior guard scored a team-high 20 points in the Artesians' 47-42 overtime win over Terre Haute North.
Jerron Dewalt, Arlington: Dewalt scored 16 points and hit the game-winning jumper with 8.9 seconds remaining to lift the Golden Knights to a 51-50 victory over Bishop Chatard.
Jrai Owens, Arlington: The junior forward had a team-high 17 points in the Golden Knights' 51-50 win over Bishop Chatard.
Jacob Johnson and J.T. Hurt, Mooresville: The junior duo combined for 37 points in the Pioneers' 71-68 double-overtime victory over Terre Haute South. Johnson had 19 points and Hurt added 18.
Anthony Warrum, Heritage Christian: The senior guard and Illinois State football signee had 27 points in the Eagles' 64-55 victory over Marshall.
Taishaun Johnson, Pike: The senior guard had a game-high 22 points in the Red Devils' 75-62 win over Avon.
David Clanton, Baptist Academy: The junior forward had a team-high 21 points in the Chargers' 64-49 win over Irvington.