This website may include a variety of features, such as discussion forums, blogs, photo- and video-sharing pages, email services and social networking features that allow users to provide feedback to us and to interact with each other on the site and post content and materials for display on the site. This site also may include other features, such as email services, that allow users to communicate with third parties. By accessing and using any such features, you represent and agree that you will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the site;
- Use the site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the site;
- Use the site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
- Gain unauthorized access to the site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this site;
- Use the site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Use the site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder;
- Use the site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Use the site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising;
- Use the site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval;
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the site;
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- Engage in personal attacks, harass or threaten, question the motives behind others' posts or comments, deliberately inflame or disrupt the conversation, or air personal grievances about other users;
- Repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Take or cause to be taken any action that disrupts the normal flow of postings and dialogue on our site (such as submitting an excessive number of messages i.e. a flooding attack), or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the site and/or services; or
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from our site. Exception is made for Internet search engines (e.g., Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g., archive.org) that comply with our Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to deny access to the site or any features of the site to anyone who violates these Community Rules or who, in our sole judgment, interferes with the ability of others to enjoy our website or infringes the rights of others.
Last Updated: July 10, 2012
Check It Out
MLB Stars in High School
Justin Verlander, baseball's $180 million man, rocked a sweet 'stache at Goochland (Va.).
Photos: Crazy Mascots
The Poca (W.Va.) Dots are one of the many wacky high school mascots in this gallery.
Follow Us on Twitter
Join in the high school sports discussion by following @USATODAYhss on Twitter.
Must See Video
Maize (Kan.) basbeall team discusses scouting report for quarterfinal game | The Winning Formula Ep. 17
Check out our new Social Hub site, featuring player blogs, daily commentary and buzzy high school sports news.
ALL-USA Basketball Teams
Andrew Wiggins and Diamond DeShields headling the American Family Insurance ALL-USA boys and girls teams, respectively.
ALL-USA Football Team
The American Family Insurance ALL-USA Football team has been announced. See who made the cut.
Gatorade POY Homepage
National and state player of the year candidates, winners and more.
The nation's top football and basketball players explain their Secret Weapons in a series presented by Under Armour.
Super 25 Rankings
Pensacola (Fla.) Catholic is No. 1 in the latest Super 25 high school baseball rankings.
Our Sarah Gearhart wear-tested New Balance training apparel during the recent Broolyn Half Marathon.