HighSchoolSports.net is undergoing a summer transformation – tell us what you think
If you're looking for HighSchoolSports.net, you're in the right place.
We've changed our name to USA TODAY High School Sports and redesigned our website. We also changed our URL to http://www.usatodayhss.com.
We'll continue to be the nation's No. 1 high school sports brand and the best source of news and information for your school. Our mission also remains the same - to provide the tools and personalized content needed to enrich your high school sports experience.
As you explore the new site, you'll see we still have all the great content you've come to expect from us, including:
- Scores, stats and schedules
- Local coverage from Gannett's 81 community newspaper properties and 23 broadcast stations
- Super 25 team rankings for every team in the nation for football, baseball, boys' and girls' basketball, and boys' and girls' lacrosse.
You'll also notice some new features, including:
- Profile pages to share your photos and videos
- School and team pages for every high school in the country
- Training and recruiting tips
- Reviews on the latest gear
While checking out the site, please remember it's still a work in progress. Come August, we'll be ready for kickoff.
In the meantime, please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions by e-mailing us. We're always open to a little coaching.
Want to know who is going to win the big game? Want to know how you would do against a top team in the country? Now you can.
The stories and videos everyone will be talking about.
The Breakfast Buzz
Each weekday we explore high school sports both on and off the field.
Super 25 Basketball Rankings
See which teams are in the Super 25.
Which of the following would you prefer...